Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Dr. Dre Beats

I've never really got to enjoy listening to music until I got my first Dr. Dre Beats earphones. It's amazing when you get to hear every sound in detail! Though at first I was a little uncomfortable with the in-ear earphones, I eventually got used to it. 

About three weeks ago, I accidentally reset my iPod and lost about 70 gigs of music and video files which I painstakingly collected over the years. What really hurt there was the loss of movie files that I had to convert from DVD format to mp4 and there were about 30 of them :(

Good thing my brother Pat had most of the music files I had so I was able to get most of them back...except of course for the movie files! I'll just have to do this all over again one-by-one!

I have just recently gifted myself with another Dr. Dre Beats Headphones. They were offering a 49% discount on their website and couldn't pass off on this http://www.beatsbydrdre-outlet.com

Monster Beats Solo HD High Definition
 Special Edition-Red

From $289 to $146 for the Monster Beats Solo HD High Definition
 Special Edition-Red. In pesos, we are talking about Php12,500 down to Php6,300. With taxes, I got it for just a little under 7K. And it was worth every peso!

The sound quality is just amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment